Unlike most Oxyhives reviews you’ll find online, this post includes everything you need to know about skin hives. This information will not only help you confirm that what you’re having is really hives, but it will also help you take well informed steps towards treating the condition.
So, we’ll start by looking at skin hives – the definition, causes, symptoms, and treatment options.
What is hives?
Skin hives (also known as urticaria) is a skin reaction that causes clumps of raised, white or red, itchy welts to appear on the skin. Though in some cases it resolves naturally within a few weeks, hives can remain a long-term problem for some people. When the condition persists for more than six weeks, or recurs frequently, it’s known as chronic hives.
What causes hives?
Hives is caused, most of the time, by allergic triggers. These triggers stimulate some special cells (mast cells) to release histamine and other chemicals into the blood, resulting in a skin reaction.
Common allergic triggers include the following:
- Foods such as peanuts, eggs, milk, and certain fish
- Food additives such as seasonings, preservatives, and flavorings
- Insect bites
- Medications such as penicillin, ibuprofen, aspirin, codeine, naproxen, and anti-hypertension drugs
- Other substances such as animal dander, pollen, latex, and insect stings
- Environmental factors such as extreme heat or cold, vibration, sunlight, water, pressure on skin, and emotional stress
- Habits such as skin scratching (scratching the skin also triggers the appearance of hives).
- Infections such as mononucleosis
Signs and symptoms of hives
The signs and symptoms of hives include the following:
- Raised red or white patches appear on the skin and can cover very large areas
- Reappearance of new patches as old patches disappear, making it seem as though the patches are moving
- Itching and discomfort
- In few cases, burning or stinging in the affected area
How to treat skin hives
Mild skin hives may not need treatment. In cases of intense itching and serious discomfort, there is need to find an instant cure.
Because a sudden increase in the body’s rate of histamine secretion is a common cause of hives, antihistamines are the usual treatment options for hives.
However, aside their slow action, antihistamines may have side effects such as drowsiness, constipation, blurred vision, mouth dryness, and difficulty in passing urine.
Alternatively, hives can be more effectively treated by Oxyhives, a natural homeopathic solution for hives relief. So, if you want to avoid the terrible side effects of antihistamine drugs, Oxyhives is the right way to go.
Now, what exactly is Oxyhives?
Oxyhives is a natural homeopathic solution that helps to relieve the itching and discomfort associated with skin hives. It’s available in the spray form: just spray some squirts under your tongue three times daily, and watch your hives disappear in a matter of days.
Aside relieving the itching and burning sensations, Oxyhives also helps to clear the skin of those ugly patches and lesions caused by skin hives.
Why should you use Oxyhives?
The answer is very simple, and it has been explained earlier in this post: because antihistamine drugs are slow in action and they have terrible side effects.
Being a natural product, Oxyhives has no side effect whatsoever.
For more information about the product, click here to visit the Oxyhives website.